Gardens, weeds and words is a very remarkable garden podcast. We enjoy this slow radio with a mix of seasonal advice and green prose and poetry. Slightly too much chit-chat now and then. This green audio is listed in the Discutafel Green Podcast Top 5 of 2019!
Key data Gardens, weeds and words
- Country of origin: UK
- Presenter: Andrew Timothy O’Brien, aka Andrew Timothy
- Genre: personal insights and views, interviews, prose and poetry, filosophical perspectives
- Frequency: approximately monthly
- Duration: 00:30 – 00:45
On the basis of our short list and criteria we came up with the following rating.
- Original approach
- Careful production
- Ambient garden and nature background sounds, like the pruning shears!
- Reasonable catching up value
- Slightly too much chit-chat in interviews
Choose the episodes with topics or guests you like. Some episodes are enchanting. Others are a little long-winding. Listen to this podcast when you’re sitting in an armchair with a drink at hand after a long day in the garden …..