Listen to episode 67 below.
Publication date: 26-12-19.
Host: Ivonne Smit.
Guests: Richard from The Veg Grower Podcast, Ans Hobbelink, Saskia Ebeli
Photo: Ans Hobbelink and Saskia Ebeli with seal of approval shield on eco-gardening.
Extra long winter holiday edition.
Let’s have a green & sustainable gardening year 2020!
Thanks for listening.
Episode 67: allotment gardening in UK and NL part 2
We’re talking about past, present and future of allotment gardening in the UK and The Netherlands.
What are similarities and differences, according to our UK podcast colleague Richard and 2 Dutch allotment holders?
And we take a visit to Saskia’s garden in garden park ‘Ons Buiten’.
Part 1 is online since November 28, 2019.
How about the beautiful green audio of the Discutafel Green Podcast Top 5 of 2019!?
Garden park ‘Ons Buiten’
- The National Allotment Society
- Jardins Familiaux, a European union of national allotment and leisure garden federations
- The Veg Grower Podcast
- AVVN and the ‘nationaal keurmerk natuurlijk tuinieren‘ (Dutch website)
- Tuinenpark Ons Buiten in Utrecht
- Supermarket Albert Heijn organised a ‘small vegetable patch campaign‘ (‘Moestuintje’, Dutch web page) until 2018
Listen to Richard’s podcast, too!
Already reading Discupost (2-4x p/yr)? In this 100% English newsletter we share news with you about ecological gardening and permaculture, and our blogs. And …. you’re the first to know about our Discucampaigns.
Easy access to latest episodes?
Use your podcast app. No charge.
Where to find us? Please read our info on Discutafel podcast subscription.
This post/page is also available in: Nederlands (Dutch)